A warm welcome to you!
gynosense health care centre specializes in a wide range of services for women of all ages. Our professional health care team supports women medically, emotionally and physically through the many phases of their lives.
We are a multidisciplinary team and are proud to
- guarantee quality service by pooling our knowledge, ideas and care-strategies in all areas of women’s health
- collaborate for the greater good of our patients
- provide personalized treatment by putting individual needs first
- keep costs low by sharing expensive infrastructures and modern technology
Dr. Maki Kashiwagi and Sarka Rihankova are in charge of gynosense, the new centre that replaced GynoSuisse on the 1st January 2011. Both our old and new staff look forward to caring for your health needs into the future.
News & Events
- At gynosense osteoporosis matters!
We are proud to announce that Dr. med. Maki Kashiwagi is the first gynecologist to be accepted as a member of the association "Osteoporose Plattform" of the Swiss Society of Rheumatology.
- Incontinence – the big taboo? We would like to remove the stigma and assist you in quickly reclaiming a better quality of life using the latest medical breakthroughs. Besides offering treatment for bladder incontinence we now also run a clinic for rectal complaints (coloproctology), e.g. bowel incontinence or haemorrhoidal problems. Dr. med. Daniela Zeller is a specialised surgeon who consults within our practice on a monthly basis. Of course you are welcome to discuss any general surgical problems with her too.
- For our female patients: YOU CAN NOW PRE-ORDER YOUR CONTRACEPTIVE PILL AND OTHER MEDICATION ONLINE!
- gynosense's social activity
gynosense supports the Freundeskreis Tsunami-Waisenkinder e.V., Berlin in building a children’s village in Tohoku, Japan for the orphans left by the tsunami in 2011. Funds will be raised by a series of benefit concerts, the first having taken place from 26th September 2012 to 26th July 2013 at the Stiftung St. Matthäus in Berlin, Germany. For the forthcoming season 2016 many highly gifted young musicians have again generously pledged their time to the cause: www.fk-kibou.org